#2 Click the button below to spin the wheel
#3 Claim your prize in the next 24 hours
Create your own website online doesn’t have to be as hard as most would have you believe! However there is a bit of a learning gap.
Unfortunately all of the basic steps you’ll need to get one up and going are spread around the internet in the form of articles and blog post. This makes it hard to find one particular guide to follow.
Here you will find not only steps to create a website that gets targeted traffic, but how to monetize that traffic once it’s there. Before we get started if the thought of learning to building a website step by step seems intimidating or maybe even little time consuming, there are other options at your disposal such as site builder programs. The site builder program I use to build most of my sites is SBI!
5 Basic Key Steps to Creating a Successful Online Website:
1) Market Research: Is always the best way to start an online business. Brainstorming! You’re going to be creating a Niche-Based Content Site with a collection of keyword – Focused content pages.
To do this, First we need to pick website topic ideas that you know and are passionate about. Next you will need identify profitable topics and make a list of keywords that you will use to name your site and build out your sites content pages.
2) Choosing a Domain Name: So many people will tell you all the good domain names have been taken. This couldn’t be further from the truth. These people either lack creativity or are trying to keep the competition down.
– It is important to use one your most profitable keywords to create a website domain.
– Keep it short and sweet.
– When picking a good domain name extinction always use a.com
– It’s best to keep the length from 5-20 characters if possible.
3) Choosing a Website Hosting Solution: Most hosting companies idea of good hosting is cheap, quick, easy and they even provide storage space and may even throw in a few tools.
Then you waste your money and time struggling to get found by the Search Engines. SBI! believes that web hosting Is More Than Just Bandwidth It’s About Success!
If your dead set against building your site with a site builder and you want to try and tackle this thing by yourself I recommend Checking out 1&1 Web Hosting and HostGator when looking for the best web hosting solution.
4) Writing Good Quality Content: All you need is passion for your topic. Then create content for a website in a way that readers will enjoy and search engines will find and index your site! Web Content Writing if done right is by far the best thing you can do to build a successful home Internet business.
5) Increasing Website Traffic: Traffic is the life blood of any profitable home internet business. The goal with this section is to give you great up to date information on how to bring a flood of targeted traffic to your website. Most of the methods below can be done without ever spending a dime.
– Always create value with your content
– Acquire Quality Inbound Links